That’s right, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAG A FRIEND!
Swyft On-site Services-We Come to You
KIMN (MIX 100) “CASH TAG” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. The MIX 100 “Cash Tag” Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal United States residents of the state of Colorado who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (each an “Eligible Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, parent and their respective spouses/domestic partners, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Sponsor (defined below), KSE Radio Ventures, KSE Media Ventures, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, LLC, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all other companies associated with the Promotion (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and other radio stations in the Denver metropolitan are not eligible to participate or win any Prize. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion, including but not limited to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential Winner (defined below). Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion begins on February 1, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on March 12, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. MT (the “Promotion Period”). Beginning on February 15, 2021, there will be three (3) drawings per day (occurring at 8:30am MT, 11:30am MT, and 3:30pm MT) Monday through Friday through the last day of the Promotion Period (each a “Drawing”). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at its sole discretion, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or a Drawing for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official clock of the Promotion.
- How to Enter. Internet access required. An Eligible Entrant may only enter the Promotion in accordance with the following:
- Facebook Entry: To enter the Promotion through Facebook you will need to be a registered user of Facebook. Registration is free and can be completed by visiting Facebook.com or downloading the Facebook application on your mobile device and following the enrollment instructions. Once you have registered, you may enter the Promotion by visiting the MIX 100 Denver Facebook page, posting a comment on the “Cash Tag” Video and tagging one (1) friend. The Eligible Entrant that comments and tags a friend will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. The friend that is tagged must comment on the Cash Tag video and tag another individual in order to enter the Promotion.
- Instagram Entry. To Enter the Promotion through Instagram, you will need to be a registered user of Instagram. Registration is free and can be done by visiting http://instagram.com. Once you have registered, you may follow the MIX 100 Instagram account by clicking on the icon to follow @mix100denver. To enter the Promotion, you must post a comment on the “Cash Tag” Video and tag one (1) friend. The Eligible Entrant that comments and tags a friend will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. The friend that is tagged must comment on the Cash Tag video and tag another individual in order to enter the Promotion.
- Radio. Beginning on February 15, 2021, Eligible Entrants who have entered the Promotion through Facebook or Instagram as set forth above will be entered into each Drawing. Eligible Entrants must listen to the MIX 100 radio station for their social media username to be announced at 8:30am MT, 11:30am MT, and 3:30pm MT each day, Monday through Friday, through the end of the Promotion Period. If an Eligible Entrant hears his/her social media username announced and calls the MIX 100 Studio Line at 303-691-1649 within ten (10) minutes, such Eligible Entrant will be a potential “Drawing Winner”. Should any potential Drawing Winner not meet the eligibility criteria or the entry be found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to not comply with these Official Rules, such potential Drawing Winner will be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternative potential Drawing Winner.
The ten (10) minute time limit starts upon the on-air announcement of the Eligible Entrant’s social media username. If the Eligible Entrant whose username is announced fails to call the radio station within the ten (10) minute window, such individual will not be a Drawing Winner for the applicable Drawing and an alternative potential Drawing Winner will be randomly selected from the remaining entries and announced. At all times, Sponsor reserves to right to select an alternate potential Drawing Winner in the event that a Drawing Winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules. Entries not selected in a Drawing will be automatically included in subsequent Drawings.
No form of entry will be accepted other than as described above. Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion via Facebook or Instagram up to once per day per Social Media Platform, but an Eligible Entrant may only win one (1) Drawing Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules. Usernames and comments which include profanity or inappropriate content, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified from the Promotion.
- Social Media. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM ON WHICH THE PROMOTION IS PROMOTED (each a “Social Media Platform”). ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE PROMOTION SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO SPONSOR, NOT ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM. If the method of entry for the Promotion is through a specific Social Media Platform, the Eligible Entrant must be a registered user of such Social Media Platform. If an Eligible Entrant is not a registered user of such Social Media Platform, he/she may sign up for an account online or through the respective Social Media Platform application by downloading it onto their smartphone (available via Apple App Store and Google Play). Internet access is required. If you use your mobile phone to access a Social Media Platform, standard data fees may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details.
- Winner Descriptions.
- Drawing Winner. There will be sixty (60) total Drawing Winners. The odds of being selected as a Drawing Winner will depend on how many entries Sponsor receives prior to each Drawing and the selected Eligible Entrant calling the radio station within ten (10) minutes of his/her name being announced.
- Grand Prize Winner. At the end of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) individual from among all Drawing Winners to win the Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize Winner”). Odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the total number of Drawing Winners (with the odds being no worse than 1 in 60). Sponsor will attempt to contact the Grand Prize Winner within forty-eight (48) hours after the Promotion Period ends. If a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached during the forty-eight (48) hour period or fails to respond to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours after said message is delivered, such individual will be disqualified and an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected from the remaining Drawing Winners and contacted. At all times, Sponsor reserves to right to select an alternate Grand Prize Winner in the event that a Grand Prize Winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules. Should a potential Grand Prize Winner not meet the eligibility criteria or the entry be found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to not comply with these Official Rules, such potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner.
Each Drawing Winner and Grand Prize Winner is individually referred to as a “Winner”.
- Prizes; General Prize Terms
- Prize Description. The “Drawing Winner Prize” is One Hundred Dollars ($100) and automatic entry into a drawing for the chance to win the Grand Prize. The “Grand Prize” is Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000). The Drawing Winner Prize and the Grand Prize are each a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes.”
- General Prize Terms. The right to receive a Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash redemption of a Prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. Each Prize will be awarded in the form of a company check from Sponsor. Prize checks will be mailed to the Winner’s mailing address given to the on-air personality at the time of the Drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for the safe arrival of a Prize and Prize is deemed received upon mailing of the Prize.
All federal, state, or local taxes associated with the Prizes awarded in connection with the Promotion are each Winner’s responsibility. A form 1099 may be issued based on the value of the Prize as required by law. Winner may be required to execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release. All such forms will be completed and returned within thirty (30) days from the date of the applicable Drawing or Sponsor may disqualify a Winner and select an alternate Winner. Each Winner will be required to fill out all required paperwork as requested by Sponsor prior to a check being issued. Prizes will be mailed within five weeks from the date in which the Winner submits his/her required paperwork to Sponsor.
- Release; Winner Publicity Release. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, Facebook and Instagram (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages or losses that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion or from the receipt or use of any Prize awarded. Each Winner, by acceptance of a Prize, grants to the Sweepstakes Entities the absolute right and license to use, publicize, post, and/or display such Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion) and Prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Released Parties do not (i) make any warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Promotion or any Prize and (ii) disclaim any and all express and implied warranties (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) relating to the Promotion and any Prize awarded. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Released Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related materials; or transactions that are processed late, incorrectly or are lost. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
The Released Parties assume no responsibility for and will disqualify submissions that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, postage-due mail entries, or submissions that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the submissions in Promotion, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Promotion-related advertisements. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Promotion, errors in processing submissions, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of a Prize and Winners, and the delivery of a Prize, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone, or other portable electronic devise related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Promotion. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any submissions received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any submissions or votes received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the submission process or the operation of Promotion; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or the Released Parties into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Promotion; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Indemnity; Disputes. By participating in the Promotion, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in the Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State and Federal courts located in the County of Denver, State of Colorado; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State Colorado. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above, as the case may be. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is KSE Radio Ventures, LLC – KIMN-MIX 100
- Winner List. For the official winner list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winner’s Name- KIMN (MIX 100) “CASH TAG” SWEEPSTAKES, 720 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite 1200 North, Denver, Colorado 80246. All requests must be received by no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the Promotion Period.