Doja Cat announced her 24-date “The Scarlet Tour” on Friday. Her first North American Arena tour will launch Oct. 31 in San Francisco before wrapping Dec. 13 in Chicago.
The tour will make a Denver stop at Ball Arena on Friday, Nov. 10.
Ice Spice and Doechii will join “The Scarlet Tour” as special guests across select dates.
- Cost more than $180 million in private funds to build across 21 months
- Site Acreage: 45 acres
- Square Footage: 675,000
- Opened October 1, 1999 with Celine Dion in concert
- The Grand Atrium sculpture weighs 2,000 pounds, cost $75,000 and is 1.5 times life size
- It takes over 1,000 staff members to run an event
- Owned and operated by Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
SEATING AT BALL ARENA
- Concerts: 20,000+ depending on stage configuration
- Basketball: 19,520
- Hockey: 17,809
- Lacrosse: 17,809
- Special Events: 21,000
- Suites: 95 luxury suites that can accommodate 12 – 16 people
- There are 149 panes of .5″ thick glass that surround the hockey rink, weighing between 50 and 250 pounds apiece. It takes 2 forklifts and 8 people 45 minutes to “hang” the entire rink.
- Each net hung on the ends of the rink has a lifespan of only 33 games.
- For other events in the building, the ice is covered with approximately 600 pieces of a 1″ thick fiberglass board.
- Cost of the basketball court is $105,000.00.
- Each basketball stanchion weighs approximately 3,300 pounds and is anchored into the basketball floor to prevent it from being tipped over.
- Each net on the basketball goals is replaced every 5 games or as needed.
- There are 233 pieces to the basketball floor – each weighing approximately 185 pounds. The total weight of the entire basketball floor is 41,625 pounds.
- The Mammoth carpet consists of 14 – 15′ wide rolls of Astroturf and is .75″ thick.
- It takes 12 people only 25 minutes to lay the field.