Presale: Thursday, May 11 @ 10:00am-10:00pm
Public Onsale: Friday, May 12 @ 10:00am
The Jonas Brothers are hitting the road for a 35-date stadium and arena tour. The Tour Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas announced is their biggest tour to date where the band will perform five albums every night.
The Jonas Brothers tour will make a Denver stop at Ball Arena on Thursday, Sept. 14.
The Jonas Brothers last trips to Denver included a stop at Ball Arena in 2019 and at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in 2021.
Fans can register through Saturday, May 6, at 9:59 p.m. MT for a Ticketmaster Verified Fan presale. Fans who are selected to receive an access code will be able to participate in the Verified Fan presale starting Tuesday, May 9.
Ticket Info: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1E005EA1BE5530AF
Event Website: https://www.ballarena.com/events-tickets/calendar/
Venue: Ball Arena
- Cost more than $180 million in private funds to build across 21 months
- Site Acreage: 45 acres
- Square Footage: 675,000
- Opened October 1, 1999 with Celine Dion in concert
- The Grand Atrium sculpture weighs 2,000 pounds, cost $75,000 and is 1.5 times life size
- It takes over 1,000 staff members to run an event
- Owned and operated by Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
SEATING AT BALL ARENA
- Concerts: 20,000+ depending on stage configuration
- Basketball: 19,520
- Hockey: 17,809
- Lacrosse: 17,809
- Special Events: 21,000
- Suites: 95 luxury suites that can accommodate 12 – 16 people
- There are 149 panes of .5" thick glass that surround the hockey rink, weighing between 50 and 250 pounds apiece. It takes 2 forklifts and 8 people 45 minutes to "hang" the entire rink.
- Each net hung on the ends of the rink has a lifespan of only 33 games.
- For other events in the building, the ice is covered with approximately 600 pieces of a 1" thick fiberglass board.
- Cost of the basketball court is $105,000.00.
- Each basketball stanchion weighs approximately 3,300 pounds and is anchored into the basketball floor to prevent it from being tipped over.
- Each net on the basketball goals is replaced every 5 games or as needed.
- There are 233 pieces to the basketball floor - each weighing approximately 185 pounds. The total weight of the entire basketball floor is 41,625 pounds.
- The Mammoth carpet consists of 14 - 15' wide rolls of Astroturf and is .75" thick.
- It takes 12 people only 25 minutes to lay the field.
VENUE MANAGEMENTDenver-based Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is one of the world’s leading ownership, entertainment and management groups. As owners and operators of Ball Arena, Paramount Theatre, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, the Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL) and Colorado Rapids (MLS), KSE’s sports and entertainment assets are second to none. Additional properties under the KSE umbrella include Altitude Sports & Entertainment, a 24-hour regional television network and Altitude Authentics, the company’s official retail provider.
1000 Chopper Cir
Denver, CO 80204
Denver, CO 80204