Olivia Rodrigo announced the “GUTS World Tour” In support of her second studio album “GUTS,” the global 2024 tour kicks off its 57-date run on Friday, Feb. 23, in California. The Breeders, PinkPantheress, Chappell Roan, and Remi Wolf will join on select dates across the tour.
The tour will be Rodrigo’s first arena tour, taking her to venues around the world including Madison Square Garden, Kia Forum, Sportpaleis, and The O2. The tour will make a Denver stop at Ball Arena on Tuesday, July 30.
Rodrigo fans can register for tickets until Sunday, Sept. 17, at 10 p.m. ET. Once registration closes, fans will be randomly selected to receive a code that grants them access to the sales on Wednesday, Sept. 20, and Thursday, Sept. 21. – 9news
Wednesday, September 13 at 8am: Announce + Verified Fan Registration opens
Sunday, September 17 at 8am: Verified Fan Registration closes
Thursday, September 21 at 3pm: Verified Fan On sale
- Cost more than $180 million in private funds to build across 21 months
- Site Acreage: 45 acres
- Square Footage: 675,000
- Opened October 1, 1999 with Celine Dion in concert
- The Grand Atrium sculpture weighs 2,000 pounds, cost $75,000 and is 1.5 times life size
- It takes over 1,000 staff members to run an event
- Owned and operated by Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
SEATING AT BALL ARENA
- Concerts: 20,000+ depending on stage configuration
- Basketball: 19,520
- Hockey: 17,809
- Lacrosse: 17,809
- Special Events: 21,000
- Suites: 95 luxury suites that can accommodate 12 – 16 people
- There are 149 panes of .5″ thick glass that surround the hockey rink, weighing between 50 and 250 pounds apiece. It takes 2 forklifts and 8 people 45 minutes to “hang” the entire rink.
- Each net hung on the ends of the rink has a lifespan of only 33 games.
- For other events in the building, the ice is covered with approximately 600 pieces of a 1″ thick fiberglass board.
- Cost of the basketball court is $105,000.00.
- Each basketball stanchion weighs approximately 3,300 pounds and is anchored into the basketball floor to prevent it from being tipped over.
- Each net on the basketball goals is replaced every 5 games or as needed.
- There are 233 pieces to the basketball floor – each weighing approximately 185 pounds. The total weight of the entire basketball floor is 41,625 pounds.
- The Mammoth carpet consists of 14 – 15′ wide rolls of Astroturf and is .75″ thick.
- It takes 12 people only 25 minutes to lay the field.