This fall, Pentatonix will proudly present their Pentatonix: A Christmas Spectacular! 2022 Tour. This large-scale multi-city outing will feature the group headlining 22 of North America’s top arenas coast-to-coast. The tour will kick off on November 17th in Oakland, CA, and visit major markets throughout the continent and promises to be their biggest shows yet! Season 21 winners of The Voice, Girl Named Tom, will open the night as the tour’s special guests, guaranteeing a spectacular evening and this holiday season’s best concert opportunity! General on-sale begins on Friday, September 23rd at 10am local time. Check out the full confirmed itinerary below and at PTXOfficial.com.
The record consists of stunning renditions of seasonal staples as well as show-stopping original international collaborations, living up to the promise of its title and speaking to audiences around the globe. More details will be announced in the coming weeks.
Regarding the tour and the album, Scott Hoying of Pentatonix commented, “The holidays have taken on a new meaning for all of us over the past couple of years. We cherish this time of year more than ever. However, we wanted to spread this message as far as possible. That’s why we decided to bridge the gap between cultures and genres in a way we never have before. Now, we can’t wait to see all of you on the road.”
- Cost more than $180 million in private funds to build across 21 months
- Site Acreage: 45 acres
- Square Footage: 675,000
- Opened October 1, 1999 with Celine Dion in concert
- The Grand Atrium sculpture weighs 2,000 pounds, cost $75,000 and is 1.5 times life size
- It takes over 1,000 staff members to run an event
- Owned and operated by Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
SEATING AT BALL ARENA
- Concerts: 20,000+ depending on stage configuration
- Basketball: 19,520
- Hockey: 17,809
- Lacrosse: 17,809
- Special Events: 21,000
- Suites: 95 luxury suites that can accommodate 12 – 16 people
- There are 149 panes of .5" thick glass that surround the hockey rink, weighing between 50 and 250 pounds apiece. It takes 2 forklifts and 8 people 45 minutes to "hang" the entire rink.
- Each net hung on the ends of the rink has a lifespan of only 33 games.
- For other events in the building, the ice is covered with approximately 600 pieces of a 1" thick fiberglass board.
- Cost of the basketball court is $105,000.00.
- Each basketball stanchion weighs approximately 3,300 pounds and is anchored into the basketball floor to prevent it from being tipped over.
- Each net on the basketball goals is replaced every 5 games or as needed.
- There are 233 pieces to the basketball floor - each weighing approximately 185 pounds. The total weight of the entire basketball floor is 41,625 pounds.
- The Mammoth carpet consists of 14 - 15' wide rolls of Astroturf and is .75" thick.
- It takes 12 people only 25 minutes to lay the field.
VENUE MANAGEMENTDenver-based Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is one of the world’s leading ownership, entertainment and management groups. As owners and operators of Ball Arena, Paramount Theatre, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, the Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL) and Colorado Rapids (MLS), KSE’s sports and entertainment assets are second to none. Additional properties under the KSE umbrella include Altitude Sports & Entertainment, a 24-hour regional television network and Altitude Authentics, the company’s official retail provider.
Denver, CO 80204