DALE! THE PARTY OF THE SUMMER IS HERE
PITBULL ANNOUNCES THE I FEEL GOOD TOUR
Iggy Azalea To Join As Special Guest
Tickets On Sale Starting Friday, June 25th At 10am At LiveNation.com
One of the most dynamic performers of this era, Mr. Worldwide aka Pitbull, is set to take over stages across North America for the first time in nearly two years on the I Feel Good Tour. The global superstar will once again pull out all of the stops as he delivers a set loaded with instantly recognizable smashes and surprises. In addition, he’ll be performing new music from his forthcoming English album on stage for the very first time.
Produced by Live Nation, the 32-city tour kicks off on August 20th at DTE Energy Music Theatre in Detroit, MI and makes stops across the U.S. in Chicago, Virginia Beach, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Atlanta and more before wrapping up in Tampa, FL at MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre on October 13th.
Pitbull recently teased what fans can expect when he hits the road in interviews with Billboard and Associated Press. The news continues yet another banner year for Mr. Worldwide. In 2021, he notably became an ownership partner of NASCAR team Trackhouse Racing and linked up with Farruko, IamChino, El Alfa, and Omar Courtz on the collaborative banger “Ten Cuidado”—which has already amassed over 25 million streams and counting.
His twelfth studio album and second for his own Mr. 305 Records drops later this year.
Stay tuned for a whole lot more from Pitbull soon. Get ready to feel good when he rolls through your town!
TICKETS: Tickets go on sale beginning Friday, June 25th at 10AM local time at LiveNation.com.
Fri Aug 20 – Clarkston, MI – DTE Energy Music Theatre
Sun Aug 22 – Tinley Park, IL – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
Fri Aug 27 – Syracuse, NY – St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheatre at Lakeview
Sat Aug 28 – Mansfield, MA – XFINITY Center
Sun Aug 29 – Gilford, NH – Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion
Tue Aug 31 – Virginia Beach, VA – Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheatre at Virginia Beach
Thu Sep 02 – Columbia, MD – Merriweather Post Pavilion
Fri Sep 03 – Bethel, NY – Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
Sat Sep 04 – Wantagh, NY – Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre
Sun Sep 05 – Holmdel, NJ – PNC Bank Arts Center
Wed Sep 08 – Rogers, AR – Walmart AMP*
Fri Sep 10 – The Woodlands, TX – Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
Sat Sep 11 – Dallas, TX – Dos Equis Pavilion
Sun Sep 12 – Austin, TX – Germania Insurance Amphitheater
Thu Sep 16 – Albuquerque, NM – Isleta Amphitheater*
Fri Sep 17 – Phoenix, AZ – Ak-Chin Pavilion
Sat Sep 18 – Las Vegas, NV – Zappos Theater*
Sun Sep 19 – Chula Vista, CA – North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre
Wed Sep 22 – Los Angeles, CA – Performance Venue at Hollywood Park
Fri Sep 24 – Irvine, CA – FivePoint Amphitheatre
Sat Sep 25 – Fresno, CA – Save Mart Center
Sun Sep 26 – Mountain View, CA – Shoreline Amphitheatre
Tue Sep 28 – Auburn, WA – White River Amphitheatre
Wed Sep 29 – Kennewick, WA – Toyota Center Kennewick
Fri Oct 01 – Denver, CO – Ball Arena
Sat Oct 02 – Salt Lake City, UT – USANA Amphitheatre
Wed Oct 06 – Kansas City, MO – Starlight Theatre
Thu Oct 07 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
Sat Oct 09 – Charlotte, NC – PNC Music Pavilion
Sun Oct 10 – Alpharetta, GA – Ameris Bank Amphitheatre
Tue Oct 12 – Jacksonville, FL – Daily’s Place Amphitheatre
Wed Oct 13 – Tampa, FL – MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
*Iggy Azalea Not Performing On This Date
- Cost more than $180 million in private funds to build across 21 months
- Site Acreage: 45 acres
- Square Footage: 675,000
- Opened October 1, 1999 with Celine Dion in concert
- The Grand Atrium sculpture weighs 2,000 pounds, cost $75,000 and is 1.5 times life size
- It takes over 1,000 staff members to run an event
- Owned and operated by Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
SEATING AT BALL ARENA
- Concerts: 20,000+ depending on stage configuration
- Basketball: 19,520
- Hockey: 17,809
- Lacrosse: 17,809
- Special Events: 21,000
- Suites: 95 luxury suites that can accommodate 12 – 16 people
- There are 149 panes of .5" thick glass that surround the hockey rink, weighing between 50 and 250 pounds apiece. It takes 2 forklifts and 8 people 45 minutes to "hang" the entire rink.
- Each net hung on the ends of the rink has a lifespan of only 33 games.
- For other events in the building, the ice is covered with approximately 600 pieces of a 1" thick fiberglass board.
- Cost of the basketball court is $105,000.00.
- Each basketball stanchion weighs approximately 3,300 pounds and is anchored into the basketball floor to prevent it from being tipped over.
- Each net on the basketball goals is replaced every 5 games or as needed.
- There are 233 pieces to the basketball floor - each weighing approximately 185 pounds. The total weight of the entire basketball floor is 41,625 pounds.
- The Mammoth carpet consists of 14 - 15' wide rolls of Astroturf and is .75" thick.
- It takes 12 people only 25 minutes to lay the field.
VENUE MANAGEMENTDenver-based Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is one of the world’s leading ownership, entertainment and management groups. As owners and operators of Ball Arena, Paramount Theatre, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, the Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL) and Colorado Rapids (MLS), KSE’s sports and entertainment assets are second to none. Additional properties under the KSE umbrella include Altitude Sports & Entertainment, a 24-hour regional television network and Altitude Authentics, the company’s official retail provider.
Denver, CO 80204