Presale: Thursday, February 23rd @ 10am-10pm
On Sale: Friday, Februray 24th @ 10am
Pop icon P!NK is coming back to Colorado.
The three-time Grammy Award winner has announced a new run of concert dates in support of her ninth studio album “Trustfall.”
The 14-city “Trustfall Tour” kicks off Oct. 12, making stops at arenas across North America, including a date at Madison Square Garden in New York.
Pink’s tour will make a Denver stop at Ball Arena on Wednesday, Oct. 25, with special guests GROUPLOVE and KidCutUp.
The fall tour joins Pink’s previously announced “Summer Carnival Stadium Tour,” with special guests Brandi Carlile and Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo.
“This might be the album I’m most proud of,” Pink said. “Get in your coziest pair of sweats, grab yourself an hour of self-care, and start on track one. Two ingredients needed: tissues and dance shoes.”
Pink will appear on NBC’s “Today” and CBS’ “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” on Feb. 21, followed by a show takeover on “The Drew Barrymore Show” airing Feb. 27. – 9news
- Cost more than $180 million in private funds to build across 21 months
- Site Acreage: 45 acres
- Square Footage: 675,000
- Opened October 1, 1999 with Celine Dion in concert
- The Grand Atrium sculpture weighs 2,000 pounds, cost $75,000 and is 1.5 times life size
- It takes over 1,000 staff members to run an event
- Owned and operated by Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
SEATING AT BALL ARENA
- Concerts: 20,000+ depending on stage configuration
- Basketball: 19,520
- Hockey: 17,809
- Lacrosse: 17,809
- Special Events: 21,000
- Suites: 95 luxury suites that can accommodate 12 – 16 people
- There are 149 panes of .5" thick glass that surround the hockey rink, weighing between 50 and 250 pounds apiece. It takes 2 forklifts and 8 people 45 minutes to "hang" the entire rink.
- Each net hung on the ends of the rink has a lifespan of only 33 games.
- For other events in the building, the ice is covered with approximately 600 pieces of a 1" thick fiberglass board.
- Cost of the basketball court is $105,000.00.
- Each basketball stanchion weighs approximately 3,300 pounds and is anchored into the basketball floor to prevent it from being tipped over.
- Each net on the basketball goals is replaced every 5 games or as needed.
- There are 233 pieces to the basketball floor - each weighing approximately 185 pounds. The total weight of the entire basketball floor is 41,625 pounds.
- The Mammoth carpet consists of 14 - 15' wide rolls of Astroturf and is .75" thick.
- It takes 12 people only 25 minutes to lay the field.
VENUE MANAGEMENTDenver-based Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is one of the world’s leading ownership, entertainment and management groups. As owners and operators of Ball Arena, Paramount Theatre, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, the Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL) and Colorado Rapids (MLS), KSE’s sports and entertainment assets are second to none. Additional properties under the KSE umbrella include Altitude Sports & Entertainment, a 24-hour regional television network and Altitude Authentics, the company’s official retail provider.
Denver, CO 80204