MIX 100.3 “SENDS YOU TO THE PLAYOFFS” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO ENTER
- The MIX 100.3 (“Station”) “Sends you to the Playoffs” contest (the “Contest”) will begin on Monday, January 11, 2016 in the 6:00AM hour Mountain Time MT and end on Friday, January 15, 2016 in the 6:00PM hour (the “Contest Period”). MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PLAY THIS CONTEST!
- To participate in the contest, listen every hour between 6:00AM MT and 6:00PM MT for the cue to call (303) 631-1649 to get qualified to win one pair of tickets to the Playoff Game on Sunday, January 17th in Denver, Colorado. A winner will be selected from all eligible qualifiers based on a random drawing of daily entries at 8:00AM MT on Tuesday, January 12, 2016, Wednesday, January 13, 2016, Thursday, January 14, 2016 and Friday, January 15, 2016. A Bonus pair of Playoff tickets will be given away on Friday, January 15, 2016 in the 6:00PM MT hour from all eligible qualifiers that qualified from 9:00AM MT – 5:00PM MT on Friday, January 15, 2016. A total of five pair of Playoff tickets will be given away.
- The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call.
- The Contest is open to all KIMN listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the state of Colorado. Employees of KIMN (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Denver metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information. The Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. PRIZE PICK UP IS MONDAY – FRIDAY FROM 9:00-5:00. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. This does not apply to cash prizes. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Mix 100 may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Winners will be selected via the method described in “How to Enter” section of these official contest rules.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent. Failure to provide an accurate and complete Social Security Number, if required, is a violation of federal law and will result in forfeiture of prize.
- By participating in the Contest, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Contest.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station’s Web Site or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed, cancelled or has a change of venue, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the Contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of KIMN, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North, Denver, CO 80246.