MIX 100 GOES COUNTRY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- The MIX 100 (“Station”) “MIX 100 Goes Country” contest (the “Contest”) will begin in the 6:00am hour MT on Tuesday, December 27, 2016, and will end on Friday, January 6, 2017 in the 5:00pm hour MT (the “Contest Period”). Listen for the cue to call between 6a-7p at (303) 691-1649. A random caller will win a pair of General Admission tickets to the 2017 National Western Stock Show and QUALIFY for the Grand Prize trip for two to Nashville, Tennessee to see Lukas Graham. Contest will be played two times per day during contest period. One Grand Prize winner will be drawn at random out of all eligible qualifiers on Friday, January 6, 2017 in the 5:00pm hour. Must be 21 years or older to play this contest. Contest will be played Monday – Friday during Contest Period. A person can qualify more than once during Contest Period.
- GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be drawn on Friday, January 6, 2017 in the 5:00pm hour MT. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded roundtrip coach airfare for two from Denver, Colorado to Nashville, Tennessee, hotel accommodations (double occupancy) and two (2) tickets to see Lukas Graham at the Ryman Auditorium. The decisions of the Station in all matters relating to the Contest are final. ARV of Grand Prize is $2,500.
- Station is not responsible for charges entrants may incur as a result of wireless phone or Internet transmissions. The Station is not responsible for service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an entrant from entering the Contest.
- Entries will not be returned and receipt of entries may not be acknowledged. Proof of entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor or Station. Each entry must be an original work created by entrant, and by entering the Contest, each entrant agrees that such is the case.
- The potential winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification within two (2) business days of being notified of being a potential winner.
- The Contest is open to all KIMN-MIX 100 listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who are legal residents of the state of Colorado. Employees of KIMN (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Denver metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Contestants may only win twice per household address every CALENDAR month in regard to daily giveaways such as concert tickets, gift cards, movie passes, etc. Contestants can only win once per month for a MAJOR STATION contest unless otherwise noted in the Rules.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. The 30 day rule does not apply to prizes that are awarded in the form of a Company check. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Grand Prize winner will be drawn by Station at random from all eligible entries.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. All winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent if they win $600 or more or their prize is valued at $600 or more. Failure to provide an accurate and complete Social Security Number, if required, is a violation of federal law and will result in forfeiture of prize.
- By participating in the Contest, each winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Contest.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station’s Web Site or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed, cancelled or has a change of venue, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the Contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- This Contest is void where prohibited by applicable law.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of KIMN, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North, Denver, CO 80246 and also online at www.mix100.com